Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Wow

That was great! I loved the animation, it was very smooth. It was very unique, and I enjoyed it immensely. Glad to see you could finally get this flash off your shoulders after reading your author comments XD. Keep it up!

Showreel 2007 Showreel 2007

Great animation

The animation quality is great, and I enjoyed it. I guess this kind of work isn't something normally seen on newgrounds.. Maybe that's why the score isn't as high as I expected it to be.

Let's just say I envy your animation skill. Great showreel.

RubberNinja responds:

I think the video format and bad quality really set it back on its NG score. Not to worry, I really only decided to submit this here because it's been SO DAMN long since I've put anything on Newgrounds. I'll get more solid content on here soon enough though.

Back to the Start Mario Back to the Start Mario

Bravo

This is simply a movie that I loved everything about, that there were no flaws and no problems and no bugs and no downsides present as I watched it. And to top it off, it was great change of emotion... everything was funny and entertaining and the message in the end was from the heart and interestingly placed. This is the first movie that I have really nothing to complain about, I loved it. I mean, it was a Mario setting, but it was touching and moving taking the time to realize that regret sucks and life sometimes isn't fair. Awesome job, my friend.

-Wronchi

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

This was a great game, the playing started kinda slow but got better. This is a patient man's game.

What really got me happy was the music from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles form SNES. Such good memories of the bosses on that game.. thanks for that...

Shove It Shove It

like pokemon

not to be geeky or anything but that is just like using STRENGTH in the pokemon games - but anyways..... (btw i dont play pokemon anymore) overall pretty good